Well, I managed to work up enough energy to do a few things Tot School related with Punkin this week. I still had gobs more planned to do, but hey....that's life right now. :)
LETTER: Ff
THEME: Fish
NUMBER: 13
SHAPE: didn't really focus on one
COLOR: orange
VERSE: Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
BOOKS:
TOT TRAYS
I found this box of plastic fish at a garage sale. She did just about everything with these, too, like sorting, patterns, tweezing, throwing....
I found this idea HERE. Punkin LOVED this tray and did it over and over again. I had given her random little things in the tray and pieces of cut foil. She pretended to "wrap" each one and give the "gifts" to all her animals and dolls.LEARNING ACTIVITIES
Kumon workbooks - She's getting so good at curves and now even just using lines instead of "paths."
Graphing goldfish - printable from HERE.CRAFTS / ART
Making a Rainbow Fish out of an f. Idea came from COAH.
One day I had Punkin color two coffee filters with markers. Then, she had a blast spraying them with water and watching the colors blend together.
The next day after they dried, she added an eye and mouth to one and we cut the other one to make a fin and a tail. I got the idea from HERE.MISC. FISH ACTIVITIES
RANDOM OTHER THINGS WE DID
Well, that was our short week. Who knows if I'll get around to much next week. But then after that, Baby will be here, so we might be missing for a while.....
You can always check out what other tots are up to at 1+1+1=1.


I have to try the tin foil wrapping. I hope everything goes well with the baby. God bless you.
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know that I follow your blog annon and I love your blog! I started teaching a few months ago with my 3 year old and you are my favorite blog to get lessons and ideas from-thank you! I just had my 3rd baby in April and every time you mention being tired I feel you 100%. I'm very impressed with how well you seem to have pushed through the tiredness and keep up the school-you're awesome! Good luck in your last week of pregnancy and your delivery. :)
ReplyDelete