~Punkin is 36 months old.~
Punkin spent a lot of time "playing" with Firecracker again this week. She still continues to adore her.

One day when I set Firecracker on the couch, Punkin went and got her doll and set it next to Firecracker and said, "Here. You can play with my baby." Well, at least for now, she's willing to share.
TOT TRAYS
We actually did our calendar time and tot trays quite a bit this week! Punkin really was into the tot trays since I finally changed them out this week.

Sticking golf tees into styrofoam and then balancing marbles on the tops. We've done this a lot before, and she seems to enjoy it more each time.

Lite Brite....She would put in lots of lights and then pretend to blow out the "candles."

Punkin got this Leapfrog Scribble and Write for her birthday, and she loves it. She really is pretty good at making the letters using the ABC setting.

This is just a silly little pegboard that I got for a dime at a garage sale a long time ago. She just loves putting the pegs in and out of the holes.

Connect Four. Simple and easy and fun!

She enjoyed using this mini bowling set I got at Dollar Tree awhile back.

And Hi-Ho-Cherrio. She still isn't really interested in playing it the way it is supposed to be played, though.
WE DID SCHOOLTIME.....ONE DAY

Punkin got a new Kumon cutting book for her birthday. She loved it and did a great job!

Then, she asked for pretty paper to cut, so I got out some scraps of construction paper and let her just go at it.

All of a sudden, she declared, "Mommy, look! I made K, M, M." Then, she turned to Daddy and said, "Daddy, I made your name in cutting. See? K,M,M spells Daddy!" Okay, so she is a bit off on her spelling, but..... :)

We did a few pages from a free Highlights magazine sample I got in the mail. She loved this page where she had to find the correct puzzle piece sticker to put on the page. Then, we found all the things on the page that started with the letter P.

Another page was a hidden picture hunt. She used a marker to circle all the hidden objects in the picture.

We also worked on this magnetic word spelling book.
OTHER FUN


Punkin got this Play Doh cake making set for her birthday as well. We spent a lot of time one day making cakes, cupcakes, cookies, ice cream cones, etc.
We made it through another week. I'm looking forward to starting the second lesson in Carisa's powerpoints next week. To see what other tots were up to this week, visit
1+1+1=1.
I have been wanting to do the golf tee / marble activity with Super Tot. I need to get some marbles so we can try it. Your week may have been low key, but it looks fun!
ReplyDeleteThe Kumon cutting and marble/golf tees are favorites here too.
ReplyDeleteGreat week! Glad you're starting to find your grove again.