Wednesday, October 12, 2011

BALLERINA TOT SCHOOL

Punkin is really into ballerinas lately, so we did a few ballerina activities last week that I printed from this tot pack at 1+1+1=1. She loved it all!

Ballerina puzzle
Prewriting / Tracing

Writing the letter Bb.

Tracing all her capital letters. She did so well!

Circling the one that is different.

I said a letter sound and she marked the letter with her dot marker.

Ballerina graphing

Ballerina counting wheel - clipping on clothespins with the right number.

Ballerina addition

Making patterns

Punkin had so much fun making this ballerina tutu. She is so proud of it! I got the idea HERE.


Punkin spends HOURS a day coloring and drawing. I've been amazed at how all of a sudden she stays in the lines and colors like a "big kid."

After making the tutu, she had fun just using the pink paint to create "masterpieces."


We didn't do much, but she really loved what we did do!

3 comments:

  1. Soo cute!! We're doing a ballerina unit this week and I am totally swiping the handprint tutu tomorrow. I've been looking for a cute craft to end it with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw you were pinning your own stuff this morning on pinterest. Just FYI.... you can get in trouble on pinterest for pinning your own stuff. Just wanted avoid you getting kicked off pinterest. If you want, I'll pin some stuff for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leann,

    I am sorry. I don't know what you are talking about. I have never used pinterest before...

    ReplyDelete