Sunday, January 15, 2012
PANTRY ORGANIZATION
I'm working on reorganizing my pantry. I love that I actually HAVE a pantry in this house. Our first house did not. BUT, it is hard to keep organized so that I know what is actually IN the pantry. I'm still a long way from being done with this project, but this one simple tip via the Pinterest world just makes me smile every time I open the door. Why didn't I think of it earlier?
I took lots of things out of their boxes and put them in the pockets of the shoe organizer. I love how I can see things quickly at a glance and I can tell exactly how much of something I have left. I also love that I don't have to move all kinds of boxes around on the shelves to see what I have or to get to something. I think I will be using this idea for our coat closet to keep hats, mittens, gloves, scarves, etc. and also in our laundry room to store cleaning bottles and supplies. Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment