My hubby used to give me a hard time about Pinterest. That was until I showed him how it worked and how he could pin all those home improvement ideas that he randomly finds. The teasing stopped, and soon we had this going on in our garage:

I love it because now I have THREE bins for our recycling instead of one that was always overflowing, but more importantly, it got the recycling OUT OF MY PANTRY! Yea! Thanks,
Pinterest!

I am not all that crafty/artsy, but thanks to Pinterest, I've started to look at my "garbage" differently. I recently snatched a Velveeta box out of the recycling and added some scrapbook paper to make a cute container for our weather chart cards!

I also saved this old Scrubbing Bubbles Wipes container, wrapped some scrapbook paper around it, and plopped in our velcro craft sticks.
And for Easter, I saw
this idea on Pinterest to make an "egg tree." I just glued plastic eggs onto a cone shape, added some Easter grass, and had a cute decoration for my table! I didn't put in real eggs like it suggested in the original post, but I did use battery operated lights on Easter Day inside the plastic eggs for a pretty lit up display!
No comments:
Post a Comment