Wednesday, December 29, 2010

G IS FOR GIFT

~Punkin is 29 months old.~

Well, this will be brief....VERY brief. We did one day of tot school in the last two weeks. Yup. Only one. After that, things got crazy, and I decided we needed a "Christmas Break." So, we took one. We enjoyed having Daddy home for two weeks, and we had a great holiday with both sides of the family. We made a trip to Indiana to see my grandparents, and enjoyed time getting together with friends for Christmas gatherings. Throw my birthday in there, and it was just very busy! But here is what we did that ONE day:

Sorted small bows into a tray with colored gifts.

Made little "gifts" by balancing tiny bows on square blocks.

Noodle pounding our g is for gift box.

Pulling "gifts" out of a gift bag - all of which started with g.

Coloring page

Pulled a number from a bag and put that many "gifts" under the tree.

I also cleaned out my change from my purse one day and let her count them into her piggy bank. She sat and diligently counted each one (with my help when we got past 20).

Well, that was it! See you next week! I will probably try to do something else with G since it got the shaft! :)

To see what other tots were up to this week, check out 1+1+1=1.

7 comments:

  1. We are working the letter g as well. I love the wraping laces, the gift bag, and the christmas tree countin. Did you made the coloring page? I love it. As allways you gave me tons of ideas. I'm starting a blog hop for boxes ideas Tuesday, I will love I you link up this post. Happy Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun activities! I love the 'g' gift idea and punching holes on the shoe box. I did the coloring page too and John loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great idea with the bows on the squares. You are always so organized!! Happy New Year! Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  4. For only one day of Tot School, it sure was productive! I love the coloring page having to use the right color. My son loves putting pennies into our penny jar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the noodle pounding!! You did as much as we did in a whole week in a single day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got an award over my blog. I love your activities and printables. http://mytotlearningtime.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-very-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete