Friday, February 17, 2012

YUMMY CAKE BATTER PUPPY CHOW

Oh my deliciousness! I made this today for our Moms Night Out tonight, and I hope I don't eat it all before I get there! :) Here is my version of the recipe. You can go HERE to see the original.

Cake Batter Puppy Chow
Makes 5 cups

5 cups Chex cereal (I prefer the Rice Chex)
1 12 oz. pkg of white chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups yellow or funfetti cake mix
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tbsp oil, optional
sprinkles, optional

1. Melt white chocolate according to the package directions, adding 1 tbsp of oil to thin.
2. Pour melted white chocolate chips over the cereal in a medium sized bowl with lid (if possible) and mix together so cereal is completely coated.
3. Pour the cake mix and powdered sugar in the bowl with the coated cereal.
4. Put a lid on the bowl and shake until the cereal is evenly coated. (If you don't have a bowl with a lid, dump everything into a large ziploc bag, seal, and shake.)
5. Optional: Add sprinkles for decoration.

This was seriously so much better than I imagined it would be. Be careful.....once you start, you can't stop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment